Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sensible and Sensual dress code

It is said that a person's outward personality is fully recognized by his dress sense.But,it is not an established fact.Other day,I was in the midst of a business deal in a posh hotel's restaurant in a good locality of Mumbai.I was in intimate communion with one of my clients to clinch a big business.Obviously we were very nicely dressed.I was as usual with a white shirt,black trouser and a red tie and with black leather shoe.This is my all time favorite dress code which is always under the sarcastic comment of my better-half.She says that people who are dull in proper dress selection,they only wear the above combination.God only can measure her intelligence.I was lucky enough on that day as I was on tour.In the midst of our discussions,a middle aged gentleman appeared in the scene and took the seat just beside us. His handsome countenance, heighted body was in no way possible to distract.Both of us, stared,but no sooner he started shouting to call the waiter,our all respect disappeared for his bad demeanor.
Not only us ,the other people who were there also got startled how an impeccable dressed with handsome appearance could behave in such an erratic manner.So, dress plus behavior both together bring the personality,not the dress alone.This is my conviction,what about you?

No comments: