Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Corruption

When I am told and also reminded that we are one of the most corrupted countries and part of BRIC,I ponder why? I am clueless because now we have a strong financial base,world class infrastructure atleast in metro cities,very intellectual manpower who can beat anyone in the world technically,then why are we so much corrupted? Today, when I peruse the morning newspaper,I onle see the news of scam.In fact forty years back,when I was in mid thirties and all,this type of corruption was a rear phenomenon.Does it mean that if country progresses,then corrution increases. A big no from my side for this hypothesis,take the example of Singapore. The fundamental reason is mind set and now people are more tuned to materialistic value rather than following religious ideals more closely.I would like to know whether my readers accept my connotation,if not then what is the way out to prove that our country is clean like Finland,Denmark etc.

No comments: