Saturday, May 5, 2012

Panoramic View of Voluptuous Building

I was at Kualalampur in last week as a part of my business tour. I was compelled to visit the tallest structure Twin Tower building,the present corporate office of Petronas.What a struture which is delightfully standing and accepting the torturous movement of human beings and escalators without any grievence.Of course,it can not show the sense of outrage because it knows that they are dazzling beauty queens. They are glittering when the colourful light engulfs them.
I understand that this structure of both the towers cost millions of dollare in those days means the later part of the tweentieth century.The design of these towers were the brainchild of Ohio university's Dean of Architect. I believe many people must have already visited this glamorous beauty and if so, is it possible to let me the know the name of this person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good article.

Anonymous said...

Designed by Argentine architect César Pelli and Filipino-Malaysian Engineer Deejay Cerico under the consultancy of J. C. Guinto, and Filipino Designer Dominic "Minick" Saibo. A short & sweet article

BDBasu said...

I am deeply indebted to receive your patronage in the form of providing the right information.I write on various subjects encompassing social,historical and religious.I have also published couple of chapters of my debut novel "In Search of Peace" on my blog.Would you be kind enough to peruse the same and give your valuable comments.You may also kindly disclose your identity.